This brick-built, stone dressed, Anglican church stood close to Princes Park on Bentley Road.
It was erected in 1882 after a design by G.M.Mills. The foundation stone was, laid by Mayor John Hughes on July 21st 1882.
Because of an internal Iron parclose screen (and perhaps because it replaced an earlier temporary iron building) it was know as the Iron Church.
It closed in 1972 and was demolished thereafter.